Berlin OR Warsaw - decide the place of work by yourself
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine(n)
Chief Commercial Officer (m/f)
POSITION SUMMARYIn order to bring the commercial side and its contribution to the business to the next level, expondo group has decided to hire a strong Chief Commercial Director (m/f).
Since the new strategic long-term objectives are set for rapid growth in the coming years, we are planning to significantly expand the footprint both via organic growth and the key projects path. The envisioned expansion will significantly increase the complexity of the business. Against the backdrop of the envisioned growth expondo plans to hire a top-notch commercial / sales / general management Professional to fill the position who will facilitate profitable growth through her/his activities. Furthermore, one of the main tasks will be to help managing / supervising the daughter companies with the local CEO’s and create and implement the general strategy for the future growth.
The CCO together with the COO will work closely with the founders and CEO's. The goal is to give the CCO & COO the responsibility of general management of the whole group in near future.
YOUR TASKSAs our Chief Commercial Director (m/f) you should understand expondos commercial strategy and play an active part in shaping and implementing it in the future. Among other things one of the key roles is the development of the organization, with emphasis on the commercial / sales side. The main responsibilities would be Sales, HR, Marketing, IT and Customer Management. The goal is to set up the right structure, use the people to their best ability and built up a very active, specialized team of E-Commerce experts.
- Based on customer analytics, define the value proposition, pricing strategy and go-to-market-strategy approach to different customer segments
- Define and execute the expondo sales strategy as part of the company’s revenue growth engine
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic ecommerce plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets both via own shops and market places
- Develop and unify approach to all customer initiatives throughout different functions, evaluate and enhance end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Monitor all advertising campaigns (online marketing, customers database, marketing)
- Be a center of excellence of expondo, supporting all countries, providing best practices/standards and guidelines
YOUR PROFILEThe perfect candidate
- Has rich experience in General Management with building up specialized teams
- Is a guiding example for a politics free work environment and having an already proven track record of bringing E-Commerce companies to the next level
- Is able to translates broad corporate strategies into clear, defined goals for countries and business units
- Creates sales strategy which would support commercial agenda and creates plans that address specifics of the local markets
- Adopts a long term perspective: customer segmentation and the external environment
- Develops hypothesis of how critical issues will play out beyond the year and uses this to set challenging goals with a future outcomes
Collaboration and Influencing
- Identifies opportunities to build relationships that help others achieve their objectives
- Negotiates with a genuine give-and-take approach, where both act as true peers and decisions are shared
- Presents great communications skills
- Seeks regular customer feedback and adjusts approach
- Regularly controls information about customer experience, UX and customer journey and sets up ongoing goals from this
- Leads initiative to offer improved performance to customers and improving overall satisfaction
WHAT WE OFFER
- A secure position in a modern and dynamic developing global company
- A professional international team consisting of ambitious and skilled employees and possibilities to actively define our success strategy with us
- A fair and performance-focused remuneration with an additional bonus systems
- Various growth prospects and flexible working hours with work-free weekends
- Great conditions for a fair Work-Life-Balance including promoted sport and fitness programes, fresh fruit, free drinks, snacks as well as regular team events
Please apply in German or English and please add your earliest possible starting date and your expected salary.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all sexes (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: http://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Jetzt online bewerben
Nikoletta Ribarszki | Human Resources
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin