Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. expondo offers a range of over 2000 devices to professionals in 28 countries.
- Responsible for new products testing, pre-shipment inspections, quality assurance and service department in Zielona Gora
- Constant improvement of our existing products and technical support of the development of 1.500 new products per year
- Supervise pre-shipment inspections for currently 250 suppliers in China and 80-100 new developed suppliers on an annual basis
- Continuous analysing of data provided by the service department and fast detection of quality problems and customer complaints, especially for new products
- Constant improvement of the technical department and service department and setup a quality assurance department in Zielona Gora
- Defining and monitoring technical and quality KPIs
- Strong collaboration with the technical, quality control and quality assurance departments in China
- Reporting to CEO
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong technical skills and ability to detect and analyse the root cause of technical defects
- Experience in setting up functions and building up teams from scratch is a must
- Advanced knowledge of English in written and oral is a must
- BA or MA in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of the CE requirements and certification is preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
Karolina Opaczyńska | Human Resources
ul. Nowy Kisielin-Innowacyjna 7 | 66-002 Zielona Góra