Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. expondo offers a range of over 2000 devices to professionals in 28 countries, specializing in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices. Our group develops every year at least 1000 new products. In our broad product range, you will find selected catering supplies, welding devices, power and gardening tools and scales, amongst many more. Due to further expansion expondo has decided to hire a:
- Developing and executing expondo’s business strategy in Poland in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Constant streamlining of processes and increasing the efficiency in the whole organisation in order to cope with the fast growth of the company, including the procedures in warehouse, logistics, service, operation, technical, sales, marketing, etc.
- Supervising the performance of department managers providing guidance, feedback and motivation to drive maximum performance
- P&L and oversee expondo Polska’s financial performance
- Setup an early warning system and continuously improve KPIs to forecast challenging situations and bottlenecks and pro-actively provide solutions to ensure expondo’s dynamic growth
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Director/Managing Director/COO/CEO or similar position, preferrably gained in fast-paced international environments
- Master’s or Bachelor’ s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Engineering; MBA or other relevant advanced degree is a plus
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Expertise or in-depth understanding of the e-Commerce and online sales business is considered as a plus
- Solid experience in Operations, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Sales and Service
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Beyond your managerial skills, you have strong structuring and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive and hands on mentality
- Continuously seeks to improve the quality, engagement and effectiveness of the organization, through the effective assessment, selection, development and retention of talent
- Ability to work with large number of direct reports
What we offer
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
ul. Dekoracyjna 3
65-155 Zielona Góra
D: +48 68 381 70 39