Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine(n)
Praktikum / Internship (m/f) Logistics & Supply Chain Management
YOUR TASKYou are a successful student with good achievements. That's why you want to get to know and experience entrepreneurial work at the highest level during your internship. Then be a part of our international operations team at expondo in Berlin!
- Work on projects like new carrier integration, contract negotiations and launch of new delivery services
- Participate in challenging existing processes and design new logistic processes
- Prepare, analyse and report KPIs of ship costs, delivery time and other
- Support of the day-to-day business from warehouse inbound, outbound, customs, delivery and return
- Identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and delivery performance
- Track the realized savings and impacts and communicate results with senior leaders
- You are looking for a six-month mandatory internship, writing of bachelor or master thesis is possible
- You are passionate for logistics and international supply chain management
- You are currently completing your bachelor/master studies, preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, etc.
- You have good analytical skills and a very good knowledge of Excel, VBA is highly appreciated
- You have good professional communication skills as well as very good written and spoken English
- You are goal-oriented and enjoy working in a team
- You are meticulous and love details
WHAT WE OFFERBecome a part of our global team and look forward to an exciting and varied job. We give to you the space for your own ideas and offer you many development possibilities.
Your internship should last 6 months, so you can get a complete overview of the tasks. Of course, your work will be fairly paid and we offer you extensive training. You are also welcome to write your Bachelor or Master thesis with us.
The well-being of our employees is particularly important to us, therefore we ensure a good work-life balance. With us you can expect flexible working hours, fresh fruit, free drinks and team events.
We looking forward to your application including your earliest possible starting date.
Personal and functional descriptions apply for all genders (male/female/divers)
All open positions at expondo: http://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Jetzt online bewerben
Katja Nikolaus | Human Resources
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin