Working location: Berlin
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine(n)
Chief Commercial Officer (m/f/d)
POSITION SUMMARYAs our CCO you are a functional center of excellence and you build our successful e-Commerce strategies. In this position you are responsible for our associates of the departments Online Marketing, Marketplaces, Content & Webmasters located in Berlin and Poland.
You are responsible for all activities related to conception, implementation and execution of sales strategy. You will report directly reporting into our founders and you will get the full support to reach expondo’s ambitious targets.
You will also be part of our global journey to conquer new markets in the USA, Australia and Brasil.
- Leading, motivating and coaching a Sales team of over 50 professionals based in Berlin, Zielona Góra and Warsaw
- Expansion of our employee structure and further development of the team
- Pushing the online shop and our marketplaces as well as to be more present on more websites across the EU
- Launching our own brandshops for 12 of our brands in 20 different languages
- Continuous and operative development of the online shops in design, navigation and usability together with our IT experts
- Optimization of our AdWords cost ratio (to 10%), current processes and cooperation with external service providers across EU
- Finished Business studies, ideally with a focus on Marketing
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position in an e-commerce environment with more than €50+ million turnover
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a large team
- Sales and budget responsibility in the past
- Experience in planning, budgeting and monitoring KPIs
- Expertise in the optimization of existing business processes and the introduction of appropriate technologies
- Fluent level of English
- Willingness to travel (20%)
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
We look forward to your application including your earliest possible starting date and your expected salary.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin