global resposibility for Berlin, Warsaw and Zielona Góra
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned producer and online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. Since our founding in 2007, expondo has offered a range of over 2 000 tools and devices to professionals in 28 countries, specialising in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices. In our broad product range, you will find selected catering supplies, welding devices, power and gardening tools and scales, amongst many more.
Head of Product Development (m/f/d)
RESPONSIBILITIESAs our Head of Product Development (m/f/d) you are leading a team of 15 qualified and experienced Product Managers, Catalogue Analysts, members of the product card team in Germany and Poland. Besides, your main tasks are as follows:
- You are the spearheading for investigation and analyses of potential new B2B products
- You detect and develop together with your team up to 1.000 new B2B-niche products every year
- You take care of all new product projects and you provide guidelines to your team members
- You cooperate closely with the Category Management in order to align and execute product strategies
- You are responsible to improve processes and efficiency constantly
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Ideally you have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or an equivalent in working experience and you have worked minimum for 10 years in product development
- With passion, a strong leadership skills and a very good understanding how to set up priorities you will achieve the desired results
- You love to develop your team to the best professionals and being accountable for their success
- To manage together with your team a lot of new products projects at the same time, you will need excellent multi-tasking ability and the ability to work under pressure
- You are a highly analytical thinking person and you should be proficient in project management software and analytical tools
- You are strong in communications and negotiations besides you are an expert to improve existing process and make them more effecient
- Excellent knowledge of English is required and Polish OR German
- You accept to travel regularly between Germany and Poland
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
We look forward to your application including your earliest possible starting date and your expected salary.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin