Choose your working location: Berlin or Warsaw
Head of Consumer Product (m/f/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITYAs our Head of Consumer Product (m/f/d) you lead and define the digital product vision and strategy across web and mobile for eCommerce. You will be responsible for our “New Experts World Product” and you manage the product roadmap to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Furthermore you define and execute on the vision that transforms the experience from transactional to a platform that the user engages with daily, both online and offline. You help to develop expondo’s community to drive strategies across customer engagement and improve customer experience. In addition your job includes:
- Align the product, design, and engineering teams to improve cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Align senior stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial, Content, Logistics, Customer Service, Customer Experience, Finance on quarterly roadmaps and ensure focused execution
- Drive innovation to amplify the personalization of product experience for all customers
- Develop and retain a world class Product and Design team
- Work closely with the overall technology organization and communicate effectively with leadership throughout the company
- Be an assertive voice and active participant in strategic discussions about company strategy and roadmap
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Completed studies and a minimum of 8+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in a high-growth startup, or at least in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment and experience in eCommerce would be a plus
- Track record of success in managing a consumer product organization and managing large-scale, aggressive and dynamic technical projects competing with resources and priorities
- Highly analytical and data-driven as well as the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to draw insights
- Creative thinker who comes up with innovative and effective ways to ensure all goals are met
- A leader with a creative “Hands-On” mentality and a role model for the organization
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced environment
- Wide and relevant network in the tech industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin