We are in a very early state in this area and this is a unique opportunity for someone with a great experience that has the abilities to design and implement processes, latest technologies and best practices.
We offer stationary work in one of our offices located in Warsaw or Zielona Góra.
We are on our way to move our ecommerce platform from on-premise data centres to Microsoft Azure cloud. We are seeking for a talented Engineer that helps us to build our platform infrastructure of the future and the automation to lift our agile development processes to the next level.
Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud)
What you will do?
- Design, Build, setup and automate infrastructure with the mindset to enable others to work more efficiently to ensure expondo’s speed is not impacted
with its growth
- Work with different engineering team on how to build a reliable and fault-tolerant infrastructure and applications based on cloud native design patterns
- Build the monitoring infrastructure that ensures that our platform is 360 degree monitored
- Monitor infrastructure and solve any issues or complications that arise, especially during peak traffic hours
- Design, maintain and automate our Azure based infrastructure
- Be the owner of monitoring systems, making sure any new feature is monitored from the beginning
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD approach (for PHP applications)
- Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques implementation
- Build scripts to automate operations
What kind of people are we looking for?
- 3+ years work experience in one or more of the following fields: Software Engineering, DevOps/Automation incl. CI/CD, Designing reusable platforms, Web Infrastructure and Open Source
- Proficient software development skills in either PHP, Python or Java
- Proficiency in configuration management (eg. Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, CFEngine or Ansible).
- Proficiency in cloud infrastructures, preferably Azure
- Proficiency in container platforms (eg. Docker, Kubernetes), system administration (eg. Linux, Windows), databases (MySQL, Redis) and messaging technologies (eg. RabbitMQ)
- English B2 level is a must
As part of our cooperation, we will ensure that:
- STABILIZATION. Working with us you won't have to worry about the future. We ensure constant cooperation and interesting, changing projects
- DEVELOPMENT. In expondo each employee is worth his or her weight in gold. We will do our best to take care of your professional development. In our company we provide appropriate training dedicated to a specific position or general development. You will receive the opportunity to participate in language courses (German or English depending on your needs)
- WORK TIME is flexible. You decide what time you want to start working (you can choose between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m.). Working weekends? No, it does not happen with us
- FUN. We are a team of 28 nationalities. You will be able to exchange experiences with colleagues from different departments, or take part in integration events, which are very popular
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE. Each employee has the opportunity to benefit from a subsidy for private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport Classic or Multisport Plus). Once a week, our canteens offer delicious snacks, from bananas to cakes.
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
expondo Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k.
T: +48 683 005 146
M: +48 534 100 944