Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned producer and online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. Since our founding in 2007, expondo has offered a range of over 3000 tools and devices to professionals in 28 countries, specialising in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices.
Despite the current situation regarding COVID-19, we are still interviewing people for all open positions. We just don't do on-site interviews at the moment and have decided to make all job interviews as video interviews.
Business Data Analyst eCommerce Shop and Customer / CRO Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d) - in Warsaw
ABOUT YOUR ROLEAs our Conversion Rate Optimization Manager, you will be deeply involved in the core of our digital business and be integrated into our Shop team. You define, setup and lead the full conversion rate optimization strategy. Your focus will be the global optimization efforts and to further improve the customers shopping experience. A passion for detail and a data-driven mindset are crucial for this role. Let us raise the bar together!
- You are the analytical sparring partner and data master; you empower our shop and performance marketing functions to become fully data-inspired and insight-driven.
- You define the test hypotheses and develop test scenarios for A/B tests as well as test roadmaps. You write insightful evaluations and interpretations of your findings gained in A/B tests.
- You deeply understand how CRO works. Based on this, you generate and provide meaningful business insights proactively and derive concrete actions to improve our user acquisition and retention. Being able to express those findings and suggestions with passion and brevity, both visually and verbally
- You capture & translate consumer behaviour data and business requirements into recommendations for product innovations and features, price, place and promotions.
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESSThis role is perfect for someone who enjoys creating value by insights and who is always looking for new ways to bring the idea of a data-driven innovation and improvements to the next level.
- Completed studies and a minimum of 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get quick results if needed
- Excellent knowledge in digital analytics, i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar and A/B testing – you know how to use, implement, modify and debug the tools and set ups.
- Highly analytical and data driven as well as the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to draw insights
- Track record in driving key performance metrics (CR, CPC, Bounce Rate, etc…)
- Fluent in English – written and speaking
WHAT WE OFFER
- STABILIZATION. Working with us you won't have to worry about the future. We ensure constant cooperation and interesting, changing projects
- DEVELOPMENT. In expondo each employee is worth his or her weight in gold. We will do our best to take care of your professional development. In our company we provide appropriate training dedicated to a specific position or general development. You will receive the opportunity to participate in language courses (German or English depending on your needs)
- WORK TIME is flexible. Working weekends? No, it does not happen with us
- FUN. We are a team of 28 nationalities. You will be able to exchange experiences with colleagues from different departments, or take part in integration events, which are very popular
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE. Each employee has the opportunity to benefit from a subsidy for private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport Classic or Multisport Plus). Once a week, our canteens offer delicious snacks, from bananas to cakes.
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo in Germany: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
All open positions at expondo in Poland: https://corporate.expondo.pl/kariera/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin