choose your prefered working location: Berlin OR Warsaw
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned producer and online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. Since our founding in 2007, expondo has offered a range of over 3000 tools and devices to professionals in 28 countries, specialising in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices.
Despite the current situation regarding COVID-19, we are still interviewing people for all open positions. We just don't do on-site interviews at the moment and have decided to make all job interviews as video interviews.
Online Marketing Manager SEA (m/f/d) Finland
- Day-to-day management and optimisation of our online marketing campaigns in accordance with the given target goals
- Taking full responsible for the SEA campaigns (Search, Shopping, Display) for the Finnish market inhouse and for the Danish market in cooperation with an external agency
- Support the content and SEO team by conducting keyword research, creating new category pages, and adding new products in the shop backend for Finnish shop
- Report and analyse the performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- You have minimum 1 year of professional experience in online marketing business (SEA)
- You are fluent in Finnish, spoken and written, and you have very good English skills
- If you have additional knowledge of Danish it would be a plus, but is not a requirement
- A competent handling of relevant tools as well as excellent knowledge of Excel is assumed
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and well organised, detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- You have a proven track record of high performance and you are capable of diving into data to prepare the optimisation strategy in order to deliver target KPIs
- You learn quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a growth mindset and able to deliver against moving targets and goals
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin