Head of Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
RESPONSIBILITIESAs our Head of Business Intelligence (m/f/d) you will be accountable for providing the basis for a truly data driven company. In our data warehouse we combine and model internal and external data from a multitude of data sources along the for further consumption, advanced intelligence and process automation. You will define and execute on the vision that transforms the current data capabilities to a platform that provides close to real-time insights about market trends, customers, sales, operations & purchasing.
- Manage the strategy of our data platform and business intelligence approach
- Align senior stakeholders across all business functions on quarterly roadmaps and ensure focused execution
- Understand key performance measures and indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across allbusiness functions
- Provide analysis and conclusive insights for different functions of the business and/or enable users to self-service for their needs
- You take responsibility for data acquisition and data management as well as the evaluation of this data to ensure a reliable foundation for business decisions
- Lead, develop and grow a highly motivated team of DWH developers and data analysts
- Build up data science capabilities and structures from scratch
- Take ownership for BI projects from the idea to go-live and further optimizations
- Be an assertive voice and active participant in strategic discussions about company strategy and roadmap
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- At least 5 years of previous experience in business intelligence at a senior level
- Experience in a high-growth startup, or at least in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment and experience in eCommerce would be a plus
- Highly analytical and data-driven as well as the ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to draw insights
- A leader with a creative “Hands-On” mentality and a role model for the organization
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experiences with tool stacks in the area of ETL, DWH and Data Analytics
- Profound experience in managing teams
- Significant working experience in Microsoft data technology stack, preferably in Azure (minimum MS SQL server, MS Analysis Services, Power BI)
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing (German not required)
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the city center.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We are offering you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as free drinks, are also available.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.de
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin