- expondo Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k. | Online since: 07/09/2020
- We offer the possibility of partially remote work.
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- The Senior Quality Engineer report to the SQE Manager based in China for daily work.
- Pre-analysis of quality claims from customers for CN origin products
- Carry out root causes analysis, action plan development, and effectiveness follow up for quality issues of EU origin products
- Periodically visit EU suppliers’ production floor to identify the flaw of the manufacturing process and quality control, and push suppliers for improvement. Coach low-level supplier to raise quality system and product quality
- Define & implement action plans for improvement & follow Up for EU suppliers and documentation
- Analyze and simulate potential failure modes on products in cooperation with SQEs in CN on products from CN and EU origin
- Participate Kick-off of 8D reports for EU and CN origin claims and work on EU supplier origin claims until successful closure
- Claim management, alignment & integration of customer care claims and cases
- Central contact for technical changes requested by any party
- COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in science and engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience in supplier quality, process quality control, QA
- Familiar with electronic, electric, machinery products and their processing technology, electric appliances, welding machines, power tools are desired
- Proven working experience with quality management tools such as SPC, 6Sigma, QRQC
- Proficiency in CE related topics is a plus
- Quality system working knowledge (ISO9000)
- Auditing (process & system) experience
- Strong problem-solving skills, understand 8D, finish bone diagram, 5-Whys approach
- Professional English and communication skills
- Systematic and structured work approach
- WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
- Paulina Jarząb | Human Resources
+48 683 005 146
+48 534 100 944