We offer the possibility of partially remote work - 60% working time in Zielona Gora (lubuskie)
Senior Quality Engineer - Product Test & Compliance
- Conduct the product tests in the following content
- Electrical Safety in accordance with European Norms
- Reliability/Life Cycle: H.A.L.T. (highly accelerated life test) when available
- Performance: In accordance with the demands of Product Management, Market and European Norms
- Follow the related technical/cosmetic improvements as an output of the requirements of tests above
- Prepare the test reports in related details of tests conducted, technical improvements and final conclusions
- Define & implement actions in order to follow up the improvements in Mass Production at the supplier’s facility
- Analyze the viability/achievability of improvements – Plastic injection, LVD compliance, structural limitations (Process Engineering)
- Negotiate the supplier for official confirmation of AQL/Sampling Size that’s going to be conducted by SUPPLIER’s itself and then in-house inspection at Zielona Gora
- Arrange/conduct the Final Random Inspection prior to supplier’s notice after Mass Production and incoming process to warehouse – Zielona Gora
- Compare the golden-sample (Tested Products in the first place) and Incoming goods.
- Prepare the final random inspection report including O.K / N.O.K conclusions in order to launch the goods to market
- Participate in the after-sale issues related to “tested products”
- Follow the CE, reliability projects that are required by management. Provide creative solutions in accordance with EU norms and constructional restrictions
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Mechanical, Electric Engineering
- 7-10 years of experience in product development, or/and process quality control
- Familiar with cooperation with Product Managers in order to develop off-the-shelf or platform projects
- Familiar with electronic, electric, machinery products and their manufacturing processes (assembly, injection, metal-workshops, etc) electric appliances, household appliances, power tools are desired as the majority
- Proven working experience and strong handling of EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-XX.
- Quick understanding of a variety of EN standards, ability to interpret and realistic applications on actual product
- Familiar and strong ability on ANSI/ASQ Z1.4-2008
- Able to see the risks during product tests in short period of time
- Strong negotiation skills on technical basis – with vendors
- High level of knowledge on H.A.L.T requirements/risk analysis
- Familiarity to FMEA and basic risk analysis for optimization
- Professional English and communication skills
- Systematic and structured work approach
- Flexible working time is must, due to the time-zone differences between countries
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as free drinks, are also available.
- TRAVELS. you will be able to work with colleagues from all the teams - China, Warsaw, Berlin and Zielona Góra
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties.
- SUPPORT OF THE TEAM. You can count on a friendly smile and helpful advice from each of our team members. We focus on direct contact - we all speak by name, regardless of the position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Paulina Jarząb | Human Resources
+48 683 005 146
+48 534 100 944