We offer the possibility of partially remote work - 60% working time in Zielona Gora (lubuskie)
Quality Engineer - Customer Quality Claims Coordinator & Data Analyst
YOUR RESPONSIBILITYThe Customer Quality Claims Data Analyst/Coordinator reports to the Head of Quality Management Expondo. The position must be self-reliant in initiating and completing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. In addition, must also be capable of developing and maintaining effective relationships with all internal functions worldwide and other colleagues to achieve goals.
- Create monthly reports out of Zendesk data
- Kick-off internal 8D-process for technical quality issues on
- potential CTS cases (critical to safety)
- TOP 50 sales products
- Potential epidemic issues (based on KPI)
- major issues with high-value impact
- Monitor internal 8D process and closely follow up with involved parties (as above)
- Coordinate quality improvement process with involved functions across different locations Warsaw, Zielona Gora, Berlin, China (functions as above but not limited to)
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Technical / Engineering background is preferred with initial customer-focused quality management experience
- Quality management tools experience preferred such as SixSigma, 5M, 8D
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Energetic and able to perform in a fast-based environment.
- Proven ability to perform multiple tasks independently with an expert level of prioritization skills
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with big data files such as Zendesk or others
- Industry background
- Retail, fast-moving B2C or B2B e-commerce industry, or Mechanical or Industrial manufacturing company
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
- TRAVELS. you will be able to work with colleagues from all the teams - China, Warsaw, Berlin and Zielona Góra
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties.
- SUPPORT OF THE TEAM. You can count on a friendly smile and helpful advice from each of our team members. We focus on direct contact - we all speak by name, regardless of the position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Paulina Jarząb | Human Resources
+48 683 005 146
+48 534 100 944