Choose your working location: Berlin, Warsaw OR Zielona Góra
Senior Product Manager – Operations & Customer Care
YOUR RESPONSIBILITYWe are looking for a Senior Product Manager to support and level-up our customer care and operations to a world-class B2B customer experience combined with a general efficiency improvement for our teams – providing a smooth and mostly automatized internal customer care process and optimization towards reduction of manual work. In that function you will play a critical leadership role in a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, customer care and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver an exceptional customer care experience. In addition:
- You lead the full digital product development lifecycle from ideation, requirement gathering, design, feature prioritization, sprint management to adoption with internal software engineering resources or external software providers/agencies
- You identify improvements in our products, services and processes with a special focus on customer care processes and operations
- You will own the roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer/users, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business
- You run hands-on data analysis to understand opportunity and impact of your feature delivery
- You provide trainings and documentation to your stakeholders as needed
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- You finished your Bachelor’s degree and you have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in product management
- You worked with technical teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- You led successful projects for large, cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- You are an excellent communicator and have very good presentation skills
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- You have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Your desire is to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- You are a teamplayer and willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Preferably some customer service phone, ticketing and order handling systems experience, e.g. Zendesk or Babelforce
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
What does our Digitial Product Management do?
It is the team that powers expondo’s core business. We use business acumen, data-driven strategic thinking, intellectual curiosity, and creative solutions to help set product vision and create measurable impact for the business. We are empowered to drive the end-to-end digital product management lifecycle for technically complex strategies. From ideation and requirements gathering to prioritization, implementation, learning and iteration, we aim to deliver continuous value to our customers, partners, and expondo.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.com/career/
apply online now
Your contact person:
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin