Choose your working location: Berlin, Warsaw OR Zielona Góra
Senior Product Manager – Operations & Customer Care (m/f/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITYWe are looking for a Senior Product Manager to support and level-up our customer care and operations to a world-class B2B customer experience combined with a general efficiency improvement for our teams – providing a smooth and mostly automatized internal customer care process and optimization towards reduction of manual work. In that function you will play a critical leadership role in a cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, customer care and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver an exceptional customer care experience. In addition:
- You lead the full digital product development lifecycle from ideation, requirement gathering, design, feature prioritization, sprint management to adoption with internal software engineering resources or external software providers/agencies
- You identify improvements in our products, services and processes with a special focus on customer care processes and operations
- You will own the roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer/users, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business
- You run hands-on data analysis to understand opportunity and impact of your feature delivery
- You provide trainings and documentation to your stakeholders as needed
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- You finished your Bachelor’s degree and you have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in product management
- You worked with technical teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- You led successful projects for large, cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- You are an excellent communicator and have very good presentation skills
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- You have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Your desire is to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- You are a teamplayer and willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Preferably some customer service phone, ticketing and order handling systems experience, e.g. Zendesk or Babelforce
WHAT WE OFFER
- STABILIZATION. Working with us you won't have to worry about the future. We ensure constant cooperation and interesting, changing projects
- DEVELOPMENT. In expondo each employee is worth his or her weight in gold. We will do our best to take care of your professional development. In our company we provide appropriate training dedicated to a specific position or general development. You will receive the opportunity to participate in language courses (German or English depending on your needs)
- WORK TIME is flexible. Working weekends? No, it does not happen with us
- FUN. We are a team of 28 nationalities. You will be able to exchange experiences with colleagues from different departments, or take part in integration events, which are very popular
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE. Each employee has the opportunity to benefit from a subsidy for private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport Classic or Multisport Plus). Once a week, our canteens offer delicious snacks, from bananas to cakes.
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties
What does our Digitial Product Management do?
It is the team that powers expondo’s core business. We use business acumen, data-driven strategic thinking, intellectual curiosity, and creative solutions to help set product vision and create measurable impact for the business. We are empowered to drive the end-to-end digital product management lifecycle for technically complex strategies. From ideation and requirements gathering to prioritization, implementation, learning and iteration, we aim to deliver continuous value to our customers, partners, and expondo.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo in Germany: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
All open positions at expondo in Poland: https://corporate.expondo.pl/kariera/
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. poz. 1000)"). Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się jedynie z wybranymi kandydatami.
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin