We are a super fast growing ecommerce business that operates all over the world and sells to customer all over Europe.
We offer stationary work in one of our offices located in Warsaw or Zielona Góra.
As our Team Lead of Shop Software Engineering you will be responsible for leading our Shop Software Engineering team in the effective design, implementation and operation of our Shopping Platform software products.
Team Lead – Shop Software Engineering
- Be accountable for the design and development of effective software that meets given complex, strategic business needs
- Mentor and manage an effective software engineering team
- Ensure alignment of the team’s outcome with expondo strategy
- Provide technical knowledge and insight to peers and colleagues
- Ensure the full team’s approach to Quality Assurance
- Ensure integration of the software with monitoring tools
- Review and give constructive feedback on others’ code
- Support product managers in communicating strategy, product fit and effectiveness to stakeholders at all levels
- Work with other technical leaders to define, document and distribute best practice and standards
- Define, lead and encourage continuous improvement of the team’s delivery and development processes
- Work with project & product leads to design software and create understanding of the product on roadmap level
- Learn new technologies, keep abreast of existing technologies and help introduce them where appropriate
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- With at least 5 years of previous experience in developing shopping or eCommerce platforms in PHP
- With at least 2 years in team leadership position
- A leader with a creative “Hands-On” mentality and a role model for the team
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced environment
- Monitoring first” approach
- Proven experiences with software architecture definition, REST APIs, unit testing
- Significant working experience with automated integration tests and CI/CD approach
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with GIT & Atlassian tools
- Shopware platform knowledge would be a plus
- Very good command of English in speaking and writing
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties.
- SUPPORT OF THE TEAM. You can count on a friendly smile and helpful advice from each of our team members. We focus on direct contact - we all speak by name, regardless of the position.
Paulina Jarząb | Human Resources
+48 683 005 146
+48 534 100 944