working location: Berlin
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned producer and online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. Since our founding in 2007, expondo has offered a range of over 3000 tools and devices to professionals in 28 countries, specialising in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices.
Head of Payment & Fraud eCommerce (m/f/d)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITYAs our Head of Payment & Fraud (m/f/d) you report directly to the CFO at expondo. In that position you are responsible for our small Payment team of 2 people. You should be self-reliant in initiating and completing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. In addition, you should be capable of developing effective structures within the Payment team.
- Analysis of existing payment setup and optimization of payment methods
- Fraud analysis and development of adequate anti-fraud initiatives
- Implementation of payment control systems and monitoring of these datas
- Bundling of payment methods into one Payment Service Provider
- Responsibility for the conversion rate optimization, costs reduction and payment compliance
- Coorperation with other departments like Customer Support, Accounting and IT
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- You completed your studies in a commercial area
- You have 5+ years working experience in the field of payment
- It would be a plus, if you have already led a team
- You have experience in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are data driven, analytical, result-oriented and you focus on solutions rather than problems
- You are characterized by a high degree of loyalty
- You sharing your knowledge and caring about its distribution
- You have the ability to motivate and inspire people
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken) and your German is good
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.de/karriere/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin