working location: Warsaw OR Berlin
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned producer and online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. Since our founding in 2007, expondo has offered a range of over 3000 tools and devices to professionals in 28 countries, specialising in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices.
Chief Marketing Officer (m/f/d)
RESPONSIBILITIESAs expondo‘s CMO you will shape and drive our overarching international marketing strategy. You will help the online marketing team to develop and strengthen the various marketing channels such as SEA, SEO, CRM, Social Media Marketing as well as help improve marketing efficiency and define our brand strategy. On our way to becoming Europe's destination for Professionals, you will lead expondo’s marketing team and manage a 7-digit budget to serve our several European markets. Are you ready for that challenge?
- Establish an overall long-term marketing strategy for all national and international markets
- Coach, develop and expand our competent team with currently more than 10 people
- You are responsible for developing a marketing blueprint for future campaigns, challenging assumptions in relation to the overall business plan, customer lifetime value and marketing channel scalability
- Develop best practices for marketing, branding and marketing analytics across our entire portfolio
- Develop market entry strategies for new country launches
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- At least 10 years of marketing experience, including 6+ years leadership experience in e-commerce
- Proven record of leading and developing marketing teams
- Deep understanding of performance channels, experience with branding appreciated
- Outstanding analytical skills and a creative and performance-driven mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the city center.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We are offering you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as free drinks, are also available.
We are offering an exciting job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment. We are the Grown-Up Start-Up: with several years of experience to sustain us, but with the young spirit of continuous innovation. We will provide you state of the art hardware in a modern office in the heart of Warsaw. Our hierarchy is and will always be flat. Our atmosphere is open-minded: Something you want to change? Or something to introduce? Let us talk about it. Our goals are ambitious and the will lead us to exciting paths.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.pl/kariera/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin