Working location: Berlin, Warsaw OR Zielona Góra
- you can choose by yourself -
Direct report: COO
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, the expondo Group is a renowned producer and online retailer for brand products across various business and industry sectors. Since our founding in 2007, expondo has offered a range of over 3000 tools and devices to professionals in 28 countries, specialising in the sale of quality niche products at fair prices.
Director Returns Management (m/f/d)
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIESAs our Director Returns Management you are responsible to manage the entire returns process strategically and operationally. You manage a highly motivated returns team of more than 30 people.
- Create a seamless customer return experience with easy and fast processes
- Avoid returns by managing product information and product quality improvements
- Optimize the returns process across all involved team – Customer Care, Order Management, Returns receiving & repair
- Maximize the return recovery value by managing a cost-efficient network and a mix of spare parts, repairs, A- and B-Stock resales process and liquidations
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- 7+ year of experience in Logistics & Supply-Chain Management or as a business consultant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Polish is a plus
- Experience in managing and negotiating with business partners
- Process improvement and workflow analysis experience
- Willingness to travel across the expondo office locations in Berlin, Zielona Góra and Warsaw
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to roll-up the sleeves and get things done
- Ability to work with people in fast paced environment as well as ability to work independently
THIS AWAITS YOU
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
Why you should join us?
- We take advantage of online possibilities and invest in innovative technologies, to eliminate all unnecessary costs, guaranteeing the best value for money.
- We provide a state of the art customer service.
- In owners’ hands (Piotr Stach & Waldemar Moss) who are members of Executive Committee
- +50% growth rate YoY
- Offices and Competence Centers in Berlin, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Warsaw & Zielona Góra with a highly professional, international team of 400 people from 19 different nationalities.
- 100MEUR turnover with a profitability of min. 7% / FULL EU until 2021
- Strong company culture & values / team development and employee review programs
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.com/career/
Jetzt online bewerben
Cassy Elsner | Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Köpenicker Straße 54 | 10179 Berlin