Working location: Warsaw / Zielona Góra / Berlin
You will support all entities from our group with legal knowledge and coordinated all legal issues.
In-house lawyer (m/f/d)
THAT'S YOUR JOB
- Legal Advise in an international E-Commerce Group (Poland, Germany, China)
- Self-reliant advice to management and employees on all legal issues and development of practical solutions, especially in the areas of:
- Commercial law
- Data protection
- Competition law
- Corporate law
- Preparation, review and negotiation of contracts in German, Polish and English
- Identification and analysis of relevant legal developments and derivation of necessary adaptation measures
- Communication with external lawyers and authorities
- Coordination and execution of lawsuits
WHAT YOU BRING IN
- Studies in Law, Fully qualified lawyer
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience ideally in an international environment and in one or more of the mentioned areas of Law
- Experience in e-commerce legal issues would be a big asset
- Interest in a wide range of legal activities
- Fluency in Polish, German and English
- Careful, independent, structured and reliable way of working as well as quick comprehension
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
THIS AWAITS YOU
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and lack of open space ensure comfort during everyday duties.
- SUPPORT OF THE TEAM. You can count on a friendly smile and helpful advice from each of our team members. We focus on direct contact - we all speak by name, regardless of the position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
All open positions at expondo: https://corporate.expondo.com/career/
expondo Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k.