In this position, you will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of activities as part of the adopted advertising strategy in social media. We are active in 18 European markets where we want to conduct active and effective social media performance.
Junior Social Media Performance Specialist (m/f/d)
YOUR MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of the adopted social media marketing strategy
- Monitoring and optimization of social media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram) in accordance with the designated KPIs
- Implementation of campaigns aimed at supporting sales and generating leads
- Cooperation with the creative department in the context of delivering advertising materials to social media
COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Knowledge of the specificity of FacebookAds campaigns, formats and billing models
- Knowledge of social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ability to implement campaigns focused on communication and movement in social media
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (min. B2)
- Fluency in other European language will be a big asset
- Knowledge of MS Office and / or Google's equivalent (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
- Open for development, commited and creative
WHAT WE OFFER
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. We offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.
- OFFICE. Spacious, comfortable office, ergonomic work station, relaxation rooms, well-equipped kitchen and work space ensure comfort during everyday duties.
- SUPPORT OF THE TEAM. You can count on a friendly smile and helpful advice from each of our team members. We focus on direct contact - we all speak by name, regardless of the position.
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Personal and functional designations are valid for all genders (male/female/diverse)
expondo Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k.